General Shipping/Handling Information:
Back Orders & Out of Stock:
- Order cut off is 11:00AM EST. Orders received after 11:00 AM EST will be processed NEXT BUSINESS DAY.
An order placed on Monday BEFORE 11:00 AM EST will typically will ship the same day.
If your shipping quote suggests "1 Day" your order would typically arrive on Tuesday.
If your shipping quote suggests "Overnight" your order would also typically arrive on Tuesday.
An order placed on Monday AFTER 11:00 AM EST will typically will ship on Tuesday.
If your shipping quote suggests "1 Day" your order would typically arrive on Wednesday.
If your shipping quote suggests "Overnight" your order would also typically arrive on Wednesday (NOT on Tuesday).
Free shipping orders are EXCLUDED - and take 3 to 10 business days.
There are no deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.
- Free Shipping - Confectioners Choice offers free shipping on orders over $100 anywhere in Canada and the continental USA. This offer is only applies to orders where free shipping has been selected as a shipping method. Shipping fees, if not discounted autumatically from your payment, will be REFUNDED via the same payment method within 3 to 10 business days. Free shipping cannot be combined with any discount code. Confectioners Choice reserves the right to choose the shipping carrier and type of service. Overnight, Priority and sameday shipping services never qualify for free shipping. Depending on your location, delivery can take between 3 to 10 business days, possibly longer for remote destinations.
Delivery location exclusions; Non-contiguous states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore US territories and possessions, which include American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the United States Virgin Islands. Also some postal codes within Canada are considered remote and will therefore be subject to a flat rate shipping fee of $8.95 (plus applicable taxes) even when the free shipping discount coupon code is used by the customer during checkout. The below table represents remote locations subject to this flat rate fee by province and postal code.
Newfoundland & Labrador
A0A - A0O
A0P - A0Z
A1A - A1N
A1O - A2U
A2W - A9Z
B0A - B0E
E5E - E5G
P0A - P0K
P0M - P0Z
S0A - S3M
S8A - S9Z
V0A - V0B
V0I - V0M
V0O - V0Z
V1A - V1C
V1D - V1J
V1K - V1R
V8G - V8J
T0A - T0I
T8E - T8G
T8V - T8Z
T9S - T9U
Free Shipping delivery location exclusions continued; Canadian Teritories - NWT, Yukon & Nunavut with postal codes starting wtih X0A - Y9Z are subject to an Flat Rate shipping of $150.00 plus tax.
Note; In some circumstances where the shipping charges are extremely high, we may ask the customer to pay for more than the flat rate. In these cases, you be contact prior to shipping your order.
Due to extremely high shipping costs, residents that fall under the P0L postal code are required to pay full shipping fees.
- For your convenience we offer multiple ways for you to receive your order - Canada Post, FedEx, DHL (for International Customers) and In-store Pick-up for those local to our Pickering location.
- Large orders (typically over 300lbs) to commercial business addresses. These may be delivered, palletized, by common carrier. If delivered by common carrier on a pallet a loading dock is typically required to prevent additional off-loading charges by the carrier. These off-loading charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- For Canada Post shipping policies click here
- For FedEx shipping policies click here
- For DHL shipping policies click here
- Your shipping costs will automatically be calculated during the process of your order. All shipping is calculated by the size & weight of your order as well as your location (postal code / zipcode).
- Confectioners Choice reserves the right to change courier, carriers or service.
- We strive to ship all orders within 24 business hours from the time of payment. For orders placed on a weekend or holiday, they will be shipped on the next business day.
- Please allow a minimum of 4 business days after your order is scheduled to arrive before notifying Confectioners Choice - please Contact Us.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification along with a tracking number if available for the courier service used.
- In order to receive a proper shipping calculation, please be sure to provide us with a complete shipping address when you register for your account.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all address and contact information is correct prior to completing their order. Incorrect addresses and or contact information can lead to processing and shipping delay and possible surcharges.
- Shipping insurance is included to a maximum of $100.00 with your order. Additional shipping insurance can be purchased, at the customers expense. Please inform the sales staff in the comments area of your order to be sure a shipping insurance quotation is provided for your approval prior to your order being shipped.
- Shipments to US addresses under $200.00 for personal use may or may not subject to duties, taxes and brokerage fees. These fees are the sole responsibility of the receiver/addressee.
- Shipments to international addresses may be subject to duties taxes and other importing, customs or brokerage fees. These fees are the sole responsibility of the receiver/addressee.
- All US and international shipments maybe subject to customs and border security inspections.
- All US and international shipments will include a commercial invoice, including contents and value of the shipment.
- Some items cannot be exported due to manufacture or government restrictions. You will receive an email notice if your order contains items which cannot be sent.
- Our website will indicate whether or not an item is in stock. If items are out of stock, we will contact you regarding the status of your order.
- Unfortunately Confectioners Choice does not hold backorders.
- Any items which are out of stock at the time of ordering will be refunded and the balance of the order will be shipped.
- Backordered/out of stock items must be reordered when available.
- If an item has become discontinued or permanently out of stock, you will be notified via email and the appropriate fees will be refunded to your account.
All return requests for unwanted items must be made within 7 days of your purchase and/or receiving the order. A 15% restocking charge will apply to any returned merchandise. Only sealed, UNUSED merchandise in its original packaging will be accepted. Not all items can be returned, please note our list of excluded items.
The following items CANNOT be returned:
- ANY and ALL edible food products (including all petal & luster dusts, food pens, colorings, fondant, chocolate, cocoa, vanilla, dragees, SugarVeil, isomalt, cake crystals, edible ink cartridges, etc.)
- discounted/clearance items
- gift certificates/cards
If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us via phone 888-443-2253 or Contact Us. to obtain a returned authorization number (RA#) before returning any merchandise.
To receive a credit:Call our customer service department at 888-443-2253 and obtain a returned authorization number (RA#).
Your RA# must be clearly printed on the outside of the box. Unfortunately we will not accept any returned merchandise without the RA# number clearly printed on the outside of the box. Returned items absent of a return authorization number will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender at the sender's expense.
Unfortunately we cannot accept returns 30 days after an RA# number has been issued to you.
Please ship your package with adequate insurance for the value of the contents. If your merchandise becomes lost or damaged while being returned, Confectioners Choice will not assume responsibility. You (the customer) are responsible for return shipping, brokerage fees, duties, and taxes (if applicable). In order to avoid incurring brokerage fees, duties, and taxes, return shipments from the USA or overseas should be shipped via the postal service (not via courier service), with customs documentation declaring that the contents are returned goods. Return shipments should be properly insured. Confectioners Choice can not be held responsible for any loss, non-delivery or damage to the products during shipping.
Please be sure to enclose the sales receipt issued from Confectioners Choice (or photocopy of original) with your returned merchandise.
Once we receive the returned item(s) from you, a credit will be issued to your account for the full amount of the item(s) less the 15% restocking fee and any shipping charges. Please allow 7-10 business days for us to process a credit to your account. Please note depending upon the credit card company, your credit may not show on your account until the following billing cycle.
Please properly package all products to be returned in a sturdy shipping box sealed with clear packing tape (not masking tape) and send them to:
Returns should be sent to:
1080 Brock Rd. Unit 13
Pickering ON L1W 3H3
Incorrect items received: If you have received an item in error, please call our customer service line at 888-443-2253 within 5 days of receiving your package and we will correct our error. PLEASE do not ship the item back before calling and receiving an RA#.
Damaged/Defective Items: Confectioners Choice prides itself in packaging your orders with great care. However, sometimes damage occurs and we need to be notified promptly in order to serve you better. If you do receive a damaged/defective item, we will replace the damaged/defective item(s) at no additional charge or refund your money upon receipt of the damaged/defective item(s).
If you received damaged items: Save your shipping box! It needs to be inspected by the carrier. Claims cannot be made for damaged goods if the box is discarded. Call our customer service number at 888-443-2253 to report damaged goods within 2 days of receipt of product.
A returned merchandise authorization will be given to you and Canada Post or FedEx will pick up your package within 3-7 days. A refund will be issued to you on your credit card when we receive the damaged goods providing all conditions of our return policy are met or we can ship out a replacement item.
Refused Orders: Any order sent to a customer that is refused will be charged the shipping costs plus a restocking fee of 15%.
Returned Orders Due to Incorrect Address: If your order is returned to us due to an incorrect address given by you (the customer) at the time of ordering, we will re-ship the order at your own expense. If you (the customer) choose not to have the order re-shipped, you will be charged a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping charges.
Custom Orders: All of our custom sugar & polymer clay products are made by hand, therefore no two items may be exactly the same, and there may be subtle variations in colour, shape and size in each piece.
All of our custom products are made-to-order. Please be sure to order well in advance in order to avoid disappointment. Custom orders need appropriate time to process and create, please allow at least 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Unfortunately we do not accept returns on custom orders. However, if the product is defective or damaged please return the merchandise to us within 10 days and we will gladly exchange it. Merchandise must be in original condition and packaging. Similarly, if your order appears to have been damaged during shipping, please save all exterior packaging and contact us so that we may rectify the situation.